Hello friends!. With the holiday season around the corner, You worry about what to wear and how to style your clothes. But you forget about your hair look and what to do especially if you don’t have time to wash it. I have been there. While dry shampoo might be the easy answer to your oily scalp, There are not always the answer for a glam look. Therefore, Today I have 3 cute easy holiday hairstyles perfect for whatever occasion you have. Plus, You can pull it out if you have short, medium or long hair. But really you don’t have to wear them for the holiday you can wear them any day.
3 cute easy holiday hairstyles
Whether you are attending a classy work party, a cozy family gathering, date night with your honey, or giving a quick visit to the mall, these hairstyles can be your go to. You can do them in under 5 minutes and hide the messy hair look you have. Note: I started with third-day hair. Let’s begin
Looped bun with a ribbon
If you have no time but to put your hair in a bun to your last minute event, Then this can be your first option. It is so chic and you can elevate the classic bun to a looped bun with an eye-catchy ribbon. You can check similar hairstyle in Lazy hairstyle to do at home. All you need is an elastic band, a few bobby pins and a ribbon (optional).
Step-by-step looped bun
- Start by creating a low ponytail; gather all your hair back at the base of your neck. Then brush through the hair. Pro tip: to create little volume, use your fingers to pull hair out. Then with a hair tie secure your ponytail But with the last loop do not pull your hair all the way through to create a looped bun.
- Now if you have short hair you can stop at this point and take some of your ponytail hair around the elastic to hide it and pin it with bobby pins. Note: just make sure to have the loop shape but taking your hand into the loop.
- However, If you have medium to long hair, You will have enough hair left from the ponytail. Take the remaining hair and drop it around the elastic band to hide it and secure your hair with bobby pins.
- Finally, Take your ribbon and wrap it around where the elastic is and tie it. Since I am not good at creating a bow look with my ribbon. I did a normal tie and left the ribbon dropping on my shoulder.
Tip for shoulder length hair: In order to get the loop you will need to tie your hair higher preferably above your ear so you have enough hair. Then wrap it behind the elastic and tie it with another elastic band. It will be easy to secure the loop style this way.
Ta-da, The sophisticated chic looped bun that you can pull in minutes. This is a perfect hairstyle when you are on the run and with some small accessory, you can make it holiday-worthy.
Twisted half up half down hairstyle
If you do not know how to braid, then this is hairstyle is perfect for you. Though I sometimes have no time to do fishtail or even simple braid, I still want a boho hairstyle that I can wear with no time. In fact, once you get down to master the twisting technique, this might be you wear and go hairstyle. You can be as creative and chic as you want. Just accessorize it with a claw clip or flower clips and it will be perfect for the holiday or any day to work really. All you need is clear or black elastic band and a clip or more of your choice.
step-by-step twisted half up half down hairstyle
- Divide your hair the way you like. Then grab one section from the right a few inches back from your hairline and divide to two section. Begin by twisting your hair (crossing the left over the right until you reach the end of the section). With your hand start pulling the twisted hair to give volume and texture. Later secure it with a bobby pin or elastic.
- Now go to the other side of your hair (the left). Next, take another section a few inches back from your hairline and repeat the process until you reach the end and give texture the same as in the right section. At this moment hold the left twisted section and take off the bobby pin or elastic band. Finally, bring the two sections from your two sides to the back and secure them with an elastic band.
- To glam your look, take any claw clip or in my case flower clips and hide the elastic band with it. I used a total of 6 clips.
Pro tip: to give volume to your crown, take a section from the crown and tease it with a comb then bring back down and brush it. Also, I pinned my bangs since they are little shorter close to the twisted section from each side.
This hairstyle is easy to do on any hair length and it would look so beautiful with wavy or curly hair. I just decide to keep my hair looking natural.
French twist ponytail
This hairstyle is my favorite of these 3 cute easy holiday hairstyles. Maybe because it looks so elegant and extravagant updo. Yet it is so easy to do. I mean super easy once you know the technique. You really need to try it while you are reading the step otherwise it might get tricky. Let’s start. All you need is an elastic band, Bobby pins (10 or more) and hair accessories of your choice I choose the ear drop rose gold hairpins I got from Ulta on sale.
Step-by-step French twist ponytail
- First, put all your hair behind your shoulder and then loosely grab all your hair to a ponytail. Position the ponytail aligned above your ears. then with your right hand start twisting your hair clockwise a full twist. Then bring your left hand and hold the twist while continue to twist it with your right. Stop once you reach the nap of your neck. This way you will make sure you have a secure twisted look. then hold it in place with your left hand.
- Using your bobby pins, Start securing the twisted hair. The easiest way to do it is to hook the twisted hair with the pin and pin it underneath the twist. Keep pinning till you feel it is secure.
- Secure your left loose hair with an elastic band to create your ponytail. You can leave it as is as I did or curl it with a curling iron or even hide it under the twisted look if you have a short hair.
Finally, drop the accessory pins in the twisted hair. I used two pins. You can use as many or little or even use none if you want to look casual yet sophisticated for a workday. all 3 cute easy hairstyles can be used without hair accessories.
Finally, Here are 3 cute easy holiday hairstyles. What’s your favorite one of the 3 cute easy holiday hairstyle? Let me know in the comment below or post a picture of your recreation if you decide to go with one tagging Chez_rama on Instagram and do not forget to follow me here so I can reshare it.
Have a wonderful day!
Your hair won’t look basic anymore!.