Hello everyone!. You probably have heard or seen bubble ponytail hairstyle but you were wondering how to do it. Or maybe you like Disney especially Jasmine in Alladin and you want to replicate her hairstyle but don’t know how!. Or you are looking for a hairstyle that is not a braid nor a boring ponytail but as easy as a ponytail technique. Well, rest assure. this bubble ponytail hairstyle will be your go-to hair look. In fact, it is that easy and chic, you will wish you knew how to do it before.
Bubble ponytail hairstyle
Bubble ponytail hairstyle is such an easy and chic hairstyle. It doesn’t require any experience in doing hairstyles. In fact, You will be done in 5 minutes once you know how to fan the bubble. Besides, It is basically doing a couple of ponytail on your hair and pull them out to create the bubble effect or more precisely the balloon shape. Whenever I do this hairstyle, the child in me resurface and I feel like Jasmine in Alladin ( Disney movie). Does anyone relate? nop! Just me!. Anyway, I am that addicted to Disney hairstyles that I did a Minnie Mouse hairstyle and it was my one of my favorite hairstyle. Moreover, for some reason, this hairstyle reminds me in technique with my fake dutch braid hairstyle.
How to start
Before I start, This hairstyle works with any hair; oily, clean, messy or sleek. It also go with any hair length but if you are going for Jasmine look. Then, the longer the better. I started with second-day hair as most of my hairstyle which means I showered and blow dry my hair the day before. Also, All you need for this hairstyle is few clear or black elastic tie, brush and maybe bobby pins. I used the latter to secure my short bangs.
Step-by-step how to
- Brush your hair all the way to the back. Then if you have short bangs as I do, leave them out and secure with a clip for now.
- Then pick two sections of hair from each side of your forehead. Brush them out to smooth the hair and pull them to the back and secure above the crown with an elastic band. This will be your first section.
- Note: You can cover the elastic with a hairpiece or you can leave it as I did. Also, you can tease your ponytail if you have thin hair.
- Now for your second section, grab your hair above your ear and combine it with your first ponytail right on the crown and secure with elastic band.
- Next, start fanning your first bubble. Take your both hands and with index and thumb pull the hair from both sides between the elastic to create your first bubble.
- Then, go to your third section. grab the hair from each section behind your ear and combine with your second ponytail and secure it with an elastic band.
- repeat the fanning process.
- If you have short hair, you will stop at this point. However, if you have long hair, you will keep grabbing hair and combining them to create a ponytail.
- When you have no hair to put in a ponytail, you can put another elastic band a few inches down the ponytail to create your fourth or even your fifth bubble. I stopped at my fifth bubble. I pulled my hair to give volume to my bubble ponytail hairstyle.
- Finally, I took my short bangs from each side and secure them behind my ears with bobby pins.
Viola, It is really easy to recreate than you think. You can even pull the hairstyle while you are half asleep.
At last, What do you think of this bubble hairstyle? Do you like it? Are you thinking to recreate the bubble ponytail hairstyle? let me know in the comment below what do you think.
Don’t forget to snap it, pin it, share it or tag it or even hashtag it with #chez_rama if you decide to create it. Also, I would love to see how you style your hair. Tag chez_rama on Instagram and I will share your look and don’t forget to follow me for all tips and trick to style your outfit, hair and more.
Have a wonderful day!
Don’t forget you are one wash away, so don’t hold from all hair possibilities