Ponytails are the easiest and most achievable look that everyone can do. Today, I am twisting the usual ponytail style to give it more “lewk” hairstyle. Thanks to the like and the great responses, I received from posting this look on Instagram. I am happy you want me to share how I achieved this look. In addition. This curly low side ponytail would go with any hair type you have (straight, wavy, or curly hair). It is perfect prom hair look. Remember, It is only hair you can play with it and add accessories to your liking 🙂 . Also, You can check my retro hairstyles for long and short hair for more hairstyles.
Step by step tutorial-curly low side ponytail
I achieved this look using few bobby pin and hair spray and sometimes using elastic band.
- First, Make a twist from each of those two small sections ( short or fly hair). Secure with bobby pin or better with sparkling hair clips.
- Start by taking the front section of your hair either brush it ( for straight hair ) or straighten it (for curly, wavy hair) and place it at the back of your head.
- Bring your hair to one side under your ear and tie it with elastic band. if you have short curly or straight hair, You can secure your hair by using bobby pin instead of elastic band just like what I did this time.
- For those with straight, wavy hair, use flat iron or curling wind and start curling your pony tail ( I love to take big section to give volume to my hair ). For the lucky curly girls, just add serum to give shine.
- Finally, use spray to keep hairstyle intact through the day.