Hello Friends!. Hope you are doing well!. I really hope you enjoyed your valentine’s day. As for me, I spent it low key with a dinner at home and a movie night. Anyhow, Today! I will not be talking about Valentines’ day. In fact, I will be talking about my easy top knot bun hairstyles. As you know from my double dutch braid post, I have dust mites issue at home. Therefore, it is affecting the way I style my hair. The one hairstyle that is protecting my hair from dust mite is the top knot bun hair look. Therefore, I started to change up my bun and I am so happy I get the chance to maybe inspire you to do the same.
Easy top knot bun hairstyles
Fortunately, these bun hairstyles will not take more than 5 minutes to style. Which gives me and you the time to get ready and out of the door in minutes. In fact, They are great alternatives to the messy undefined bun. Though I love the messy bun, I sometimes like the sleek different bun hairstyle. So, I hope you will enjoy my 5 minutes easy bun hairstyles.
Twisted top knot bun hairstyle
This twisted bun hairstyle is a fun top knot hairstyle. What’s more, It is super easy and can be accessorized with hair accessories to elevate the look even more. In fact, there is no need to curl or style your hair. Also, It works so well on second or third-day hair. All you need is a handful of bobby pins, elastic ties and 5 minutes of your time.
Note: The twisted knot bun hairstyle can totally change the look of your bun depending on how tightly or loosely you twist your hair before wrapping it into a bun.
Step-by-step twisted top knot bun
- Start by brushing your hair up to put in a high ponytail and secure with an elastic tie. remember the higher the ponytail, the sleek the bun will look.
- Then, Split your high ponytail into two sections. Now work with one section and divide it into two strand twist two strands on each other and secure with an elastic tie. Then, Move to the other strand and do the same thing by dividing it into two strands and twist it and secure with an elastic tie.
- Now, wrap one twisted section around the ponytail and secure the ends with bobby pins. Then, do the same thing to the other twisted section.
- Finally, with your fingers, fluff the bun to your liking. I like to leave hair out from the front to frame my face.
I really like this twisted top knot because it can be easily accessories with headband or hairpins to elevate the look even more.
Bubble bun hairstyle
Somehow this bubble bun hairstyle reminds me of Minnie Mouse hair bow I created in my Bow hairstyles post. However, this bubble bun hairstyle is way easier to master than the Minnie Mouse one. Besides, it puts all my hair up and not in my way in a very flattering different way. Again you need a handful of bobby pins and a hair tie.
Step-by-step Bubble bun hairstyle
- Brush your hair up and take your elastic tie and start putting it in a high ponytail. Once you reach to the last loop stop. Do not pull your hair all the way through to create a looped bun. Optional: you can give volume to your hair by pulling hair strands out of your ponytail.
- Then, Take the rest of remaining hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band hiding the ponytail and secure it with bobby pins.
- Now take the looped bun and spread it and fan it out and secure each side with bobby pins. Rearrange to your liking. Then secure with bobby pins.
Voila! Bubble bun in minutes. I love the result of this bubble bun hairstyle. One reason might be because it creates a vintage vibe to the look. Furthermore, It is super duper easy yet chic to have.
At last, Here are my easy top knot bun hairstyles. I hope you like it, if you do, pin it, share it on IG, FB, or even twitter. Surely, I will appreciate it. Also, don’t forget to mention me if you like or follow so I can see it.
Do you like to change up your bun hairstyle?. Which one do you like the most?. Let me know in the comment below.
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or Hashtag your look with #chez_rama if you decide to create it. Also, I would love to see how you style your hair. Tag chez_rama on Instagram and I will share your look and don’t forget to follow me for all tips and trick to style your outfit, hair and more.